Hallo Naomi
If you have defined a map with both of the scraps try to change the order of 
the scraps in the map definition. 
Best,
Torsten

> Am 31.03.2016 um 19:04 schrieb Naomi <naomi at speleo.fr>:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I am new therion user - hello everybody :-)
> 
> I have a "bad scrap overlay" problem in a cave passage.
> 
> The setting is very simple: two galleries (one scrap for each), with a 
> junction at the ceilling.
> The lox file shows everything ok
> However, my plan pdf map shows the bottom gallery at the top (should be the 
> opposite !). The problem remains with and without joining the scraps. I can't 
> figure why.
> 
> Could anybody help ? Have you got an idea of the possible reasons for bad 
> scrap overlay ?
> 
> thanks in advance
> 
> Naomi
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to