Thank you for the fadt reply.
If i understand and interpret correctly, the behavior unfolds in the following way:
- when i detect inproper morphing of walls compared to lrud data
- i place "extra" points on my traced wall signature.
- the extra point position is approximately where the lrud point is assumed to be on the wall. - when rendering, therion morphes the wall to match the extra point position to the corresponding lrud position for that point (which is the nearest station).

That would imply:
a) there is no use for extra points without lrud data.
b) extra points reference l+r positions of lrud data of the nearest station, therefore it is not possible to set more than two extra points per station.

Is the above true?