Hi,
I also faced this question several times.
- If I digitize a previous map without changing anything, I only add in
the .th2 a -author « name of the original drawer », I do not include myself
because I am not the author of the drawing.
- If I digitize a previous map with some changes due to my observations
in the cave in question, I add in the th2 a -author « name of the original
drawer » and a -author « my name », and yes, the 2 appear in the final drawing
header.
Xavier
> Le 31 mars 2017 à 05:31, Martin Sluka via Therion <[email protected]> a écrit
> :
>
> The author of scrap should be who digitized the map. And it is obviously only
> one person.
>
> Authors of paper drawings should be in th file as part of -
> survey/centerline.
>
> My understanding of Therion's rules.
>
> m.s.
>
> On Mar 31, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Nikita Kozlov via Therion <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Consider following task:
>>
>> Digitize old paper drawings of cave survey and include information
>> about person who did digitizing and person who did drawings on paper.
>>
>> How it should be done correctly with therion th2 syntax?
>> Are multiply -author command within same scrap supported (Ie oldest date
>> corresponds to paper drawing, newest to digitising)?
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Mykyta Kozlov.
_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion