Thanks Bruce,

Good to know that it should work. It seems that some files are missing somewher for the installation of .Net 3.5 on my computer. I will see with my corporate support if they can solve the problem.

Best

Xavier


Le 11-Apr-17 à 21:58, Bruce Mutton via Therion a écrit :
Hi Xavier
PocketTopo runs fine for me on Windows 10 Home.
Don't think I had to make any adjustments to either product.
Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Xavier Pennec via 
Therion
Sent: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 7:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Xavier Pennec <[email protected]>
Subject: [Therion] Pocket Topo on windows 10?

Is anyone able to run pocket on Windows10?
I am currenty unable to install .Net framework 3.5 required to run it (on win10 
professonial).
I need to download data from a distoX2 to feed my therion files but I am 
currently blocked without pocket topo.
Any idea or insight?

Thanks

Xavier


--
-------------------------
Xavier Pennec
Senior Research Scientist / Directeur de recherche
Asclepios project-team, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis
2004 Route des Lucioles, BP93
F-06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France
+33 4 92 38 76 64
+33 6 78 35 16 90
http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/
-------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to