If you open (Ctrl+O) one file, then import (Ctrl+I) the remaining files, that 
will get them all in Loch at the same time.  Only requires that the same 
coordinate system is used to generate all files. Is that what you are after?

I notice drag and drop works fine to open files, but I could not use that to 
import files.  I'd like to request the option to use Ctrl+drag or shift+drag to 
import files, if anyone is ever tinkering with Loch.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Benedikt 
Hallinger via Therion
Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2017 8:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Benedikt Hallinger <[email protected]>
Subject: [Therion] Combining several lox files?

Hello,
i have a bunch of Lox files here, that i want to combine with surface data. 
I also want to combine all this into one new lox to investigate the caves 
relationships.

Is there any possibility to do that without the source therion data, similar to 
the survey use method for survex 3D files?

Thank you very much!
_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to