Hm, can i display the coordinates of entrances somewhere in loch? survex shows the coordinates of the stations / mouse pointer. Maybe the dataset i have received is not georeferenced at all; i just guessed it because i see coordinates on rendered therion maps of the caves, but of course this could also be just an arbitary string in the compiler file.