I've just started catching up on a drawing project since 5.4.1 has been
released.

A while back I reported problems with beta versions of Therion related to
'loop-closure survex'.

 

They were fixed in 5.4.0

 

Now using 5.4.1 those projects/thconfigs that crashed before now seem to be
OK, but I have now found another project/thconfig that crashes with 5.4.1
but not with 5.4.0



 

5.4.1 runs OK with 'loop-closure therion' but gets killed by Windows 10 when
I use 'loop-closure survex'.

Am still using survex 1.2.27.  I have attached the log file with
'loop-closure survex'.

 

Not sure if it is related, but I notice that if I install 5.4.1 'Install
Only for Me' it will not overwrite a previously installed 5.4.0, even though
the installer does not report any errors or problems to the user.  Ie it
fails even though it looks like it has worked just fine.

To get 5.4.1 to overwrite 5.4.0 I need to "Install for all users".

 

Bruce

 

 

Attachment: therion.log
Description: therion.log

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to