From: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ???????? ???????? 
via Therion
Sent: Monday, 12 June 2017 7:16 AM
To: List for Therion users <[email protected]>
Cc: Владимир Георгиев <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Therion] wiki images do not render

 

Bruce

The images work fine on my system (Win 7 with Firefox). I scrolled around the 
page and did not see any placeholders. All the thumbnails seem to be there and 
clicking them opens the larger images.


I suppose that it could be caused by your ISP or another proxy/firewall 
software in between. Have you checked from other computers or locations?

Vladimir

 

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Bruce Mutton via Therion <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:

For some months now, some of the images in the Therion wiki do not render.

At least that is my experience.

I typically use Chrome, but checked just now with IE11 and with MS Edge.  All 
have pretty much the same behaviour.

 

It is as though the web page can only display so many images, and once some 
limit is reached, only a placeholder icon is displayed.

Clicking some of the icons will bring up the image, but with others, there is 
an error like this.



 

If I edit the page, and then click preview, the images appear in preview 
perfectly, but on saving the page, they are usually back to placeholder icons.

 

To see what I mean, look at the FAQ page https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/faq

Then scroll down ‘How to arrange the maps’, the images below here are 
placeholder icons only, with some exceptions.

 

Is this the same for others?

Is there a solution?

 

Bruce


_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

 

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to