It's great.

Thanks!


Rodrigo


*Rodrigo Severo* | DIRETOR DE TECNOLOGIA
Tel. *+55 61 3030-1515*
Siga a Fábrica no twitter:*@empautaclipping*

fabricadeideias.com <http://www.fabricadeideias.com/>
12 ANOS DE TECNOLOGIA E COMUNICAÇÃO
NUMA COMBINAÇÃO PERFEITA

2017-06-09 5:12 GMT-03:00 Bruce Mutton via Therion <[email protected]>:

> Rodrigo
>
> I’m not sure this got added, until now.
>
> I have added it to the wiki ‘start’ page
> <https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/start#language_specific_documentation>.
>
> Check if it is OK.
>
> Bruce
>
>
>
> *From:* Therion [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Rodrigo
> Severo via Therion
> *Sent:* Thursday, 30 March 2017 11:26 AM
> *To:* List for Therion users <[email protected]>
> *Cc:* Rodrigo Severo <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* [Therion] Link to class material of DisotX + Topoddroid +
> Therion portuguese course
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
>
>
> Here is the link to all class material of a portuguese course I taught on
> DistoX + Topodroid + Therion: https://goo.gl/YsDLhk
>
>
>
> I wonder how could I make it available through Therion's wiki page.
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Rodrigo Severo
>
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
>
>
_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to