From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Martin Sluka via
Therion
Sent: Monday, 19 June 2017 6:35 PM
To: List for Therion users <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Martin Sluka <martinsl...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Therion] station-names for map definitions

Isn’t it feature?

Not: <scrap or map name>@CaveName

but: <scrap or map name>@SurveyName

m.s.

19. 6. 2017 v 7:30, Bruce Mutton via Therion <therion@speleo.sk
<mailto:therion@speleo.sk> >:

Good evening

station-names <prefix> <suffix> is a nice little statement that I use all the
time for scraps, and occasionally for centrelines.

Checking in the Therion Book just now, it seems that that is all station-names
works for, which I guess is kind of logical, as those are the only entities
that contain stations.

I was just looking at my map definitions, which contain lots of;

<scrap or map name>@CaveName

Statements.

And thought that it would be nice to have something like station-names to avoid
having to repeat the @CaveName suffix ad nauseam.  I tried using station-names
in my map definition, but get the admonishment “station-names specification not
valid for map”

Thoughts?

Easy to implement?

Bruce