Hi Bruce,

Good that you found my previous post. I knew I wrote something on it but I could not remember when. I also remenber that the therion loop closure algorithm was inducing (sometimes) very large errors while the survex loop closure was working perfectly. I am not sure that it was for this case, but I am personnaly taking care of installing survex for loop closure: the last experience I had without survex installed last November was still showing the problem (coordinates too large to be able to produce the pdf).

Xavier