From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Markus Boldt via
Therion
Sent: 30 December 2017 11:59
To: 'List for Therion users' <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Markus Boldt <markus.bo...@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Line Hauling Track

Hi Martin,
looks like a good Idea. But if I change Symbol set to SKBB I get:
for handrail :(.
I have in my config-file:
symbol-set UIS
symbol-assign line handrail SKBB
If I comment the second line out and do the first line to SKBB I get the same
result.

And the next thing is: I get in the legend the word “Handrail” (Gelaender) but
it is in reality a “hauling track” (Transportbahn). Where or how can I change
the text in the legend for example?