Thanks Martin and Benedikt,

I know I can see the  loop error in the compilation log and display the loop errors by colors in Aven. With this information I can find the loops with errors, but after I want to search the more suspected data with blunder error.

Now what I want is to do is the same I do in Compass. Run a compilation with loop closure and another without, breaking the loops. If you see side by side the two models is more easy to understand the error origin.

Evaristo.