Hi Bruce -

Excellent!  Thanks for doing that.  I hope my contribution is useful.

I see that same page has links for both vi and emacs syntax files.  I'll check
out the vi file against gvim and report how it works.  A minor carp about that
entry ...  strictly speaking, syntax highlighting is not possible in vi.  It
requires vim.  For most modern systems they are one and the same, but there
may be exceptions.  Some systems use tiny-vim as the default, which does not
support syntax highlighting.

--
Bill Gee