May be just calculate SD for each of 3 repeated measurements, then for all
of 'SDs of 3' calculate some stats and use it?

But from theoretical point of view problem of least squares adjustment just
can contain all the data,
i.e. all repeated measurements while distributing errors, and as secondary
result of adjustment will provide the SD.

But it is needed to modify loop-closure code, ofcourse, probably using
'ceres-solver lib'...

Just for reference of theoretical thinking above, here is a nice book
https://www.amazon.com/Observations-least-squares-civil-engineering/dp/0700224815/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534332549&sr=8-1&keywords=e+mikhail+observations+and+least+squares