Hi everyone,

Not an ideal situation, but is there a quick way of exporting from therion to
SVG or a similar file format.

There is a legacy survey that we have found a new extension/entrance to, I have
drawn the new cave in therion, but the rest is in a drawing package.

We're looking at quickly adding the therion file to the existing drawing. If
there's no solution, then it's not too bad, I'll be with a load of therion
boffins in a week and a half. And will probably be able to do it properly.

Regards,
Alastair Gott.

alastairg...@hotmail.com,
M: 07931779380,