Hello, I recompiled Therion with a new limit and I generated the .lox
model. No "line too long" error anymore.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to overlay a .jpg image. Therion overlayed
only part of it over the whole DEM. Sligthly changing calibration data
produce even weird result ..

I'm starting tho think that there are some other constants to tweak
somewhere else.

I cannot attach the model because it is very large (about 200M).

Marco