Hi Therion Mailing list,

I'm struggling with something after a surveying trip on Saturday (I've drawn
everything up) but now want to strip the survey into lower and upper sections.

At present I can run the top level .th file and stripped down config file to
get the survey tree out (so I could select surveys individually at a lower
level).

However when I'm trying to use the code used in the Therion samples [installed
on download].
therion/samples/map-offset/thconfig.4 it doesn't work.

Please find below my error message, .th and config files, does anyone know
where i'm going wrong?

Error message
calculating basic statistics ... done
processing extended elevation ... done​
processing references ... ​
C:\Program Files (x86)\Therion\therion.exe: error --
Fingernailviatpvtovortex2.th [9] -- object does not exist --
TotalperspectivevortM​
writing xtherion file ... done​
C:\Program Files (x86)\Therion\therion.exe: warning -- error deleting temporary
directory -- C:\Users\alastair\AppData\Local\Temp\th27304​
​
.th
survey Fingernailviatpvtovortex2
​
input Totalperspectivevort/Totalperspectivevort.th​
input Totpersfromfinger/Totpersfromfinger.th​
input Vortex2/Vortex2.th​
​
map tpv
TotalperspectivevortM​