I did similar thing in one map transferred to Therion from Illustrator. See
attached image.

The principle is I made an underlaying dummy scrap filled with area with pink
colour bounded by wall type invisible. The profile is filled by colour by color
map-fg command. So in final map the pink area is overlaid by map of cave.

But it was made by hand drawing not generated as special kind of line wall.

Martin