we use Therion to make an intermediate map and then we finish it on
illustrator.
To make the wall buffer for the wall we need the wall to be one line.

In order to do that we must use "continue" option when we draw in Topodroid
(which is not always the most convenient one), or after we finish the
sketch we need to go over it and use "attach to line" option in Topodroid
to make it a single line.
The "attach to line" option is still in tester mode and it is not fully
reliable (sometimes it delete the line).

if there was an option to do it in Therion it would make things much easier.

Omri

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 1:41 PM MD <m...@foxel.org> wrote:

> > On 26. Jul 2019, at 10:37, Benedikt Hallinger <b...@hallinger.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > What exactly is the problem with two separate lines in this case?
> > Just curious
>
> For example my TopoDroid exports tend to have half a dozen separate lines,
> where One would be enough. Changing styles etc is a pain this way.
>
> Also „convert to curve“ gets better results with a single line.
>
> —max

בברכה,
עמרי גסטר
052-6124995