Thanks, but i'm not into python :)

Am 2020-03-28 1:18, schrieb Philippe Vernant:
Hi,

There is an easy way to extract coordinates from the therion sql
export. Then using a shell script and GMT could provide the depth of
each point below the surface. I know that there is now a GMT library
under Python, if they have implemented the function in the library,
everything could be wrapped up in a single python script.

Cheers,
Phil