Hi all,

thank you for your answer. The problem with the direction arrow at section lines is solved. I had missed the explanation in the Therion book because I always just checked the documentation in foot note 27.

Last night I had the idea to solve the problem with hatching using an area. If I draw one invisible border (with -clip off) around the profile and use this as area (type water for example, with -clip off) the pattern also fills the inner part of the profile which I don't like to have. Next I tried to draw a second invisible border just outside of the profile and applied the area to the "gap" between the inner and outer border but this results in really weird patterns. I guess it's because the inner border behaves like a pillar. Of course I played around with different orientations of the borders. It never works as expected.

Best regards,

Roger