Dear all,

I am a brazilian cave topographer and I am developing a methodology of
planimetric trilateration for magnetic influenced caves (Brazil has
thousands of caves in iron formation rocks). These surveys  only use tape
and clinometer, surveying triangles, starting from two coordinates known
stations.

I have been able to calculate coordinates for all the stations and predict
specific cartesian standard deviations for each leg, and prepared both
normal and cartesian output that can be read by Therion (I suppose that by
Survex too, although I am not a Survex user).

Is there a way to specify specific standard deviations for each leg in
Therion? I understood that the SD command is only for surveys, isn´t it?
Because of trilateration a complex triangle network is created in this kind
of survey and it will be very useful to close them in a least Squares
algorithm, such as Therion´s.

I am sorry if this is a too basic question, but I got stuck in this.

Regards,

Marcelo Taylor
Cel: +55 21 9 9344 5196
marcelo.tay...@gmail.com