Very rarely can anyone work at ellipsoidal heights. In local coordinate
systems, it only makes sense for upper geodetic calculations. Only for GPS
measurements we get an ellipsoidal altitude, even there the devices can
immediately calculate the altitude of the EGM96 model with an altitude
above sea level (with a few meters error which is not significant compared
to the 15m altitude error of handheld GPS).
Proj4 calculates the horizontal coordinates well, but there is a serious
error in the height coordinates (for special national projections (
http://www.agt.bme.hu/gis/workshop4/eloadasok/proj_poszter_3d.pdf)), so it
would be better if not we would count on it but leave the altitude
unchanged.
Could it be an option not to change the height with Therion?

Mentes
a vírusoktól. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>