I've been ignoring this for many years, but now it is causing problems.

If you have 2 monitors when xtherion is opened it takes a width of about
the combined width but centres on one of the monitors. Some other
programs, Firfox, seem to remember the last state they were in, lots do
not, xtherion being one of them, it appears. There are some setting in
XFCE for this, but playing with these has not had the desired results.

If the monitors are the same size, which is mainly what I have had, I
generally can make it full screen and it is fine to use, you can drag it
across both screen and then change the size, but this is tedious. It is
more of a pain when using a projector which I do when delivering
training, but I tend to do that only a few times a year.

However, with lockdown I have done some virtual training, and it appears
that various VC and VR delivery method cannot cope well with a window
bigger than a single screen, jitsi completely freezes the machine, zoom
is not much better (on both Sound keeps working)

I've solved this by not have the second monitor, however, it would be
really good to use it, so prepared thing can be on it, also then I can
have people on one and demo on the other, so if it is an easy fix I
would be most grateful.

Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid
xfce 4.16
therion  5.5.7ds1-1