Me too! :)

Am 2021-03-09 12:14, schrieb Xavier Robert:
Hi,

Thanks Beni… I haven’t seen that this issue was already raised, I will
wait for a fix ;-)

Indeed, I am using quite a lot of user symbols (point/line/area), and
I do not want to hide them all !

Cheers,

Xavier

Le 9 mars 2021 à 12:00, Benedikt Hallinger <b...@hallinger.org> a écrit :

See here: https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/239

Am 2021-03-09 11:41, schrieb Xavier Robert:
Hello,
For my Therion’s projects, I wrote a global config file (Config.thc)
where I defined all the user defined symbols. In my thconfigs, I call
this config file at the beginning of the file with input config.thc.
In the layouts, I call the layouts of the config.thc that I want to
use with for instance copy drawingconfig.
In one of my thconfig, I would like to hide some of these symbols that
I have defined in the config file and drawn in a survey. For that, I
used in a layout, for instance, symbol-hide point u:symbol_plan (in my
config.thc in the layout drawingconfig, I defined the point
p_u_symbol_plan as proposed by Juraj Halama).
When I compile (with c43b32a), it crashes with this error : -- unknown
symbol specification -- point u:symbol_plan
Is it because symbol-hide cannot take in account user defined symbols
?
Is it because I misunderstood the syntax of this command for user
defined symbols ?
Is-it a bug ?
Cheers,
Xavier