Thanks Stacho for the example. If I understand correctly it means that for an
atlas I cannot keep the option "color map-fg map” and get the maps on the same
page with color coding for each map. It is either all the maps but the same
color with transparency levels, or one by one maps but with different colors.
Am I right ?

Cheers,
Phil