That’s a really nice layout file, Bruce!  I can never remember all those
settings so really useful to have that captured in comments in the file. In
fact wouldn’t it be great if a file like that was included in the installer
distribution covering all the layout features with the default settings
explicitly set.

Sent from my iPhone