Hello

I'm trying to force the colour of a particular submap, either from a
thconfig or from within a layout.

The thconfig route gives an error - unknown configuration command

The layout route gives an error - unknown option

Tried using these two syntax, and variously swapping '-colour' and 'colour'
to no avail.

   revise 97-HectorsWetPlan@MiddleEarth

     colour [5]

   endrevise

   revise 97-HectorsWetPlan@MiddleEarth -colour [5]

I see here <https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/develop?s%5b%5d=revise>  that a
revise bug was fixed in 5.4.1 that prevented it working outside of a survey
context, but maybe something has reverted?

More likely I am missing something?

I can do this.

select  97-HectorsWetPlan@MiddleEarth -colour [100 0 0] #red

.and it works in part - the map is exported, but it is not coloured red.
Instead it is coloured according to a banded altitude lookup that I have
activated.  My understanding is that colouring a map explicitly should
override 'colour map-fg' specifications, including lookups.

I tried changing the order of selects to see if that would place one map
over top of the other, but no change.

I have previously coloured specific maps successfully (possibly without
lookups), although I have not gone back to see exactly how I set those up.

So is there a problem with some lookup colour palettes overriding explicit
map colour specification?

BTW, there is a diagram somewhere that shows the contexts/object model
hierarchy of a therion dataset.  Can someone point it out to me? (Perhaps it
should be in the Therion Book).

Bruce