> One last question. If I wanted to try a projected elevation (to remove the
extra complexity of the extending process) how do I specify the projection
angle?

> An angle seems to be a parameter in a scrap '-proj elevation' definition,
but what determines what angle the _centreline_ is viewed from?

> I cannot specify an angle in the top level 'export map' command:

> export map -proj elevation -layout local -o "elv.pdf"

Wookey

All the projected elevation objects (scraps, maps and exports) need to have
the projection angle specified.  Specifying nothing will result in a
projection looking at bearing zero (north).

ie export map -proj [elevation 042 deg] -layout local -o "elv.pdf"

or export map -proj [elevation 042] -layout local -o "elv.pdf".  Therion
defaults to degrees I think.

In XTherion it is like this.

Therefore if using degrees, you have the option of drawing up to 360 unique
projected elevations.

Bruce