Hello Team

I think this may be a bug.

Selecting a map with only previews inside of it is causing an error, where
possibly it should not.

And if it is by design that it triggers an error, then the message it gives
is not helpful.  A better message would be "map cannot contain only
previews"

The error message.

therion.exe: error -- GreenlinkArea/INDEXGLMESM_System.th [164] --
incompatible map projection -- SwissM_PlanMap@GLMESM_system

The map definition.

  map GLMESMPreviewOnlyMap -projection plan

                preview below SwissM_PlanMap@GLMESM_system      #map

                preview below DwarfsDoorPlanMap@GLMESM_system   #map

                preview below MiddleEarthPlanMap@GLMESM_system  #map

  endmap GLMESMPreviewOnlyMap

The maps all have -projection plan explicitly defined, and the error is
unchanged if I remove the projection option from the definition above.

The thconfig.

select QEII-01GreenLinkPlanCL

select QEII-01GreenLinkPlan

select GLMESMPreviewOnlyMap

I have selected three maps, two contain valid maps, and one contains only
previews.  If I remove one of the 'preview below' statements preceding any
of the previewed maps, the project compiles as expected.

If I try to type the preview below directly into the thconfig, there is an
error also, but I suspect this might be by design.

Using 6.0.3, but am not assuming this was introduced recently.  I have never
tried it before.

Regards

Bruce