There is a probable work around that I have used for combining plans and
elevations. It's probably not as neat as you would like, but could avoid using
attributes for output.

If you define the layouts you want generate the pdf of the outlying caves and
then in the same file generate the full set and add the main cave pdf, which
has just been generated, as an image. Order is critical. The difficulty will be
getting exact alignment. As it has to cover the main cave generated with the
other caves. Setting the units to mm will give finer control. This is not so
much of a problem with plans and elevations as they are only next to each other.

Does that make sense. There are examples at
http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/CheddarCatchment/

Bagpit, Reservoir plus others use this technique

Andrew
--
Sent with K-9 Mail