"added support for cave volume calculation (Tools → Survey statistics)"Awesome
addition.Could someone maybe explain what the difference is between 3D and LRUD
envelope?I get how 3D probably works based on the rendered 3D view of the cave.
 But how can the LRUD thing work when I only use splays instead of LRUD? Does
it just pick some particular or average splay and use it as a LRUD measurement?
The results are so vastly different. Sometimes much bigger (one of my simple
caves) sometimes much smaller ( a pothole).