Hi Bruce,

thanks for finding out. It looks like a problem with hidpi display and
tcltk 8.6.12. I am not having the problem with an external monitor
normally attached to my notebook. If I use a build-in display or my android
tablet, same problem appears.

I have tried to fix it in 3f4366c, could you please verify, whether it
works now?

S.