Hello,

I want to be able to revise a map definition to add offsets to some
submaps. I'd like to know if this is possible.

Assuming a map definition like this (where the submaps are defined in the
same file):

map m-all-p -projection plan -title "Primadona"
    m-entrance-p
    m-galerija_branch-p
    m-ttt_branch-p
    m-hammerhead_branch-p
    m-upside_down_area-p
    m-hallelujah_branch-p
    m-klic_globin_branch-p
    m-old_slov_route-p
    m-deep-p
endmap

Is it possible to use the revise command (or anything else) to modify this
from a config file?

source
    map with-offsets -projection plan
        m-all-p@primadonna
    endmap

    revise m-all-p@primadonna
        m-deep-p@primadonna [-300 0 m] below
    endrevise
endsource

select with-offsets

language en
export map -projection plan -o out.pdf

I found that it is possible to _add_ offsets to a map using the revise
command, but so far haven't seen a way to modify a submap (the effect of
which is that you see both the offset and the non-offset and the non-offset
is not a preview).

I guess the proper way to do this is just to define many maps with
different offsets for all situations but for reasons I'd really like it if
this method was possible somehow.

Thanks,
Rhys