I've been dabbling with WTherion, and while it is progressing well and
looking very good in many respects, it is flagged as a sort term interim
project (on Matrix <https://app.element.io/#/room/> ) and I see some
high-level challenges:

*       it seems a document must be saved in three places for it to be an
enduring part of a mapping project:

*       a browser cache (required, and visible only to a particular browser
on a particular device)
*       a json file (if you want to store or share the document (presumably)
without loss of fidelity)
*       a th2 file (if you wish to compile the document using Therion)

*       In a multi-user project, unless everyone uses the workflow [WTherion
open json, edit, export th2, compile Therion] there will be loss of
fidelity.
ie if some users choose [XTherion open th2, edit, compile Therion] then the
WTherion users must 'know' to import from th2.  This will result in loss of
fidelity, especially where there are xvi files in the th2.

For me multi-user and version-controlled storage are prerequisites for any
mapping projects, and because it seems for most users, (readers of this
forum excepted of course) both Therion and version control are significant
challenges, any drawing editor should fit seamlessly into the existing
Therion environment.  Most likely this means it should read and write th2
files natively.

Please tell me if I am wrong.  As a self-taught dabbler I am only too happy
to be shown the error in my thinking.

Anyway, I got to thinking about Mapiah.

I think the development for Mapiah is here and was last updated in February?
https://gitlab.com/rsevero1/mapiah/-/releases

I installed 0.0.3 and it looks like it is still in the very early stages.
Is it still under consideration for further development?

Bruce