hi Efi,

the links Bruce pointed out have the infos u need.
Without the data set it is really hard to tell for me as extended elevs can be pretty tricky at times.
I alwas try to generate a 'working' line-survey before I actually start drawing...

It looks like u have at least 3 connections in this loop (regardless where they are, might be in different centerlines or surveys).
I had problems with breakes at stations in different surveys and with equates attached to it before, try
   extend ignore 33 (1 station before the equate).
It should (like said, hard to tell for sure) solve the issue.
More effective might be to split it at 11 in the screenshot and make sure that the passages joins at ure junctions as it would help to read the survey.

If u want to close all the gaps in the survey u might want to start with
  extend reverse 32 33  #flips the leg to the right/ it is extended, so legitimate
  extend vertical 33 34  #just the height of the leg
now all the other survey is 'compressed' in its length so to give it more room ignore station 11 or
  extend 150 10 11 #150% lenght of that shot
  extend 120 13 14 #120% length
  extend 120 14 99 #120% length
if u adjust them values wisely and make the pit in ure survey vertical as well u can close the complete loop if desired

hope that makes some sense,
Axel

@Bruce
log extend? Never heard of but need to look that one up...