On 03/05/2023 21:40, Tarquin Wilton-Jones via Therion wrote:
However, I don't know what it will output if you ask it to export a
database. Probably nothing useful.

As fr as I remember it was very useful, I wrote a web page that queried it, this was over 10 years ago, the page is still there but it appears that I have removed the database at some point

https://wotcc.org.uk/Cheddar/

The therion book p66 gives the structure. For things like who did what, I think each leg has the data of who was on the team doing what. With the right sql query you should be able to find out most things recorded.

Andrew