Thanks Martin, I have that working. I'm on Windows, where it seems slightly
more tricky as Windows only displays the font names, not the individual
style specific font files.

If anyone else gets stuck with that, the Font Name > Font File mappings can
be viewed through Regedit:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts\

This will be really handy as our Māori alphabet includes accented
characters unavailable in the default non-Unicode set.

Cheers,
Paul

Cheers,
Paul