On Monday, November 6th, 2023 at 6:29 AM, Tarquin Wilton-Jones via Therion
<therion@speleo.sk> wrote:

> > I can't see the effects of scale option in lines. Can someone describe a
> > situation where the lines are affected by the scale option?
>

> Lines are not affected by it when they are drawn. If I remember
> correctly, lines default to medium (normal) thickness. However, you can
> use the "min-symbol-scale" layout option to control what size of symbols
> should not be drawn, and lines disappear when you say "min-symbol-scale L".

Interesting. Unexpected but interesting. Thanks.

I just found out that there is a label line type. I only knew the point one.

For label lines, the scale option affects the text size.

Does anybody knows another situation where line scale option is relevant?

Rodrigo