Hi,

I have a sketch export from Topodroid into Therion format that contains a
Photo point. In Topodroid the point is associated with a photograph in .jpg
format. The export .th2 file shows a line like this :

point 258.69 97.28 photo -text "a photo" -photo 1.jpg

I'm trying to get a photo image to appear on the map at that point. Therion
doesn't like the -text or the -photo parameters. The Therion book doesn't
say a lot about it and doesn't include those parameters or any others
relating specifically to the photo point type. Is there any way to use the
point data from Topodroid to actually place the image on the map. It looks
like it can't be done natively so maybe some Metapost code that will
interpret the data and write the image? I don't know Metapost well enough to
know if it can be done.

Thanks

Nigel