When running an application-wide search via ThinkingSphinx.search
params[:query], a null set is returned.  However, tailing the log
shows that Sphinx was able to find multiple records:

Sphinx (0.003270s)   Found 14 results

If I run this same query by either restricting the classes on the
application-wide search to a single model, or run the traditional
Model.search method, the expected values are returned.

It appears that whatever code is trying to autoload the result set
returned from Sphinx is failing and thereby returning a null set, but
I'm not sure how to prove that or why such might occur.  The two
models I am currently searching on are fairly dissimilar in structure,
but I've had this work on other applications.

Any thoughts?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to