Apologies for the double post...

On Aug 31, 3:29 am, Christian Fazzini <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I tried searching by city_id 1 and I still get two results... It
> should only return one result!
>
> Deal.search("month", :with => {:city_id => 1})
>
> => [#<Deal id: 1, city_id: 1, user_id: 1, title: "$49 for One Month of
> Unlimited Dance Classes at Pau...", description: "Expires in 1 year.
> Limit 1 per person, may buy mult...", price: 8589, value: 1231,
> discount: 88, savings: 1000, goal: 50, countdown: "2010-08-18
> 17:23:09", purchased: 25, created_at: "2010-08-30 18:24:28",
> updated_at: "2010-08-30 18:24:28">, #<Deal id: 2, city_id: 6, user_id:
> 1, title: "$49 for One Month of Unlimited Dance Classes at Pau...",
> description: "Expires in 1 year. Limit 1 per person, may buy mult...",
> price: 8589, value: 1231, discount: 88, savings: 1000, goal: 50,
> countdown: "2010-08-18 17:23:09", purchased: 25, created_at:
> "2010-08-30 18:24:28", updated_at: "2010-08-30 18:24:28">]
>
> I also tried:
>
> Deal.search("month", :conditions => {:city_id => 1})
>
> => []
>
> I've already updated my index via: "rake thinking_sphinx:index". What
> is going on here?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to