I am having a problem with ts and will_paginate.

TS works when I do not put my the story.paginate code in -- when i put
that code in it kills my search -- it paginates but does not change
content, can someone assist?

thx,

seth

here is my controller

PAGINATION WORKS BUT SEARCH DOES NOT
def index
@stories = Story.search(params[:search])
@stories = Story.paginate({:page => params[:page],:order =>
"published_at DESC",:per_page => 9})

SEARCH WORKS BUT PAGINATION DOES NOT
def index
@stories = Story.search(params[:search])
#...@stories = Story.paginate({:page => params[:page],:order =>
"published_at DESC",:per_page => 9})

PAGINATION WORKS BUT SEARCH DOES NOT
def index
#...@stories = Story.search(params[:search])
@stories = Story.paginate({:page => params[:page],:order =>
"published_at DESC",:per_page => 9})

Please assist I really want to get my site launched soon.

Seth

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to