Is this on production? Or development as well?

What versions of Rails, Sphinx and Thinking Sphinx are you using? and what web server are you using?

Cheers

--
Pat

On 02/09/2010, at 6:07 AM, raj <[email protected]> wrote:

I have delta indexing setup for thinking sphinx on one of my models.
When ever a record gets updated, the delta is being set to True, but I
don't see the index getting updated with the changes made to the
record. I have my sphinx configuration files updated with the delta
property changes. Any idea why the delta indexing is not getting
triggered?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking 
Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to