Referencing those subclasses from script/console works perfectly fine.

The application is running on:
Ruby 1.8.7 (2009-06-12 patchlevel 174)
Rails 2.3.8
Thinking Sphinx 1.3.18
Sphinx 0.9.9-release (r2117)

thanks

On Sep 3, 5:48 am, Pat Allan <[email protected]> wrote:
> What happens when you fire up script/console and reference on of those  
> subclasses? Eg:
>
>    QuotePost
>
> Also, what versions of Rails, Sphinx and Thinking Sphinx are you using?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Pat
>
> On 03/09/2010, at 5:54 AM, Benjamin Lim <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'm getting the following message when I try to reindex my
> > application:
>
> > Warning: Error loading /foo/app/models/picture_post.rb
> > Warning: Error loading /foo/app/models/post_comment.rb
> > Warning: Error loading /foo/app/models/quote_post.rb
> > Warning: Error loading /foo/app/models/text_post.rb
> > Warning: Error loading /foo/app/models/video_post.rb
>
> > All of those models are subclasses of the Post model which is where
> > I've put my define_index method.
>
> > All the other indexes on the site that I've defined are working
> > correctly but the post index isn't being created and I'm assuming it
> > has something to do with the errors I've pasted above.
>
> > Any help with this would be really appreciated. Thanks.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google  
> > Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected]
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en
> > .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to