I'm afraid I've no idea why this is happening, bug it's definitely a Sphinx issue, not a Thinking Sphinx bug, so you may find more help on the Sphinx forums:

http://sphinxsearch.com/forum/

Good luck!

--
Pat

On 07/09/2010, at 1:07 AM, Speransky Danil <[email protected]> wrote:

I have installed Sphinx (0.9.9-release (r2117)) and thinking_sphinx
plug-in, and it seems to me that everything is right if there is no
word with "ь" in the end of this word in my query. For example: if I
write "страна" then "страна", "страны", "стран" are highlighted in results of search. But if I write "госпиталь" then I get results, but "госпиталь", "госпиталя" etc. are not highlighted in the results.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking 
Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to