Ah, the buildfreqs flag is what I had in mind. If that doesn't suit, then I'm afraid I don't know.

Or did you want to see popular search queries over the course of an hour? Not clear on what you're asking. If so, perhaps look into parsing the query log?

--
Pat

On 08/09/2010, at 1:17 AM, badnaam <[email protected]> wrote:

I looked at it, did n't seem like it had anything that would for
example..parse all post contents and farm frequently occuring
keywords.

On Sep 3, 2:49 am, Pat Allan <[email protected]> wrote:
I think the indexer tool has some flags to output keywords found in
documents. Perhaps check out the Sphinx docs?

Sorry for the brevity and lack of detail -on my phone.

Cheers

--
Pat

On 02/09/2010, at 6:08 PM, badnaam <[email protected]> wrote:

Is there a way to identify keywords that appear across posts to
generate a list of "hot" keywords? Basically I am looking for a way to
parse all "post" content and extract interesting keywords over an
hour.  Wondering if TS can help here.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] .
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
.
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/ group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en
.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking 
Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to