Hi Beau

Not sure if you had any luck - if my laptop was working, I could have sent you the source, but looks like the site has come back up in the meantime, so you should be able to make some progress now.

Cheers

--
Pat

On 09/09/2010, at 5:56 AM, Beau Frusetta <[email protected]> wrote:

I can't seem to resolve the following URL:

http://www.sphinxsearch.com/downloads.html

Does anyone happen to have an alternate download location for Sphinx so I can install it on my server?

Thanks!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking 
Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to