Hi Manish

I’m afraid this isn’t currently possible with Thinking Sphinx.

The major complication here is that every single document in Sphinx must have a
unique id (even documents in different indices). In a single app, TS does this
by calculating an offset for primary key values based on the number of indices
defined. If this approach was to work across multiple apps, TS would need to
know about all indices that may possibly be hosted by the single Sphinx
instance. You’d also need some way to combine the configuration files in a way
that was reliable.

This all isn’t impossible, but it is very difficult and almost certainly not
worth the effort.

Regards,

—
Pat